Information for authors
Conference Proceedings - Full paper submission
- All accepted abstracts will be presented at the conference in plenary oral or poster sessions.
- Authors of the accepted abstracts (oral and poster) will be invited to submit a full paper.
- All papers accepted and registered for the conference will appear in the book of proceedings, "Traffic and Granular Flow '22” published by Springer.
- The paper submitted for the proceedings should follow the templates attached and not be more than 8 pages.
- Authors can download the Latex and word templates for the proceedings from these links. [Latex Template] [Word Template]
- Deadline for submitting the full papers is 20th January 2023.
- A selection of authors will be invited to publish an extended version of their papers in a special (journal) issue.
- The details of full paper submission in the journal will be available in the due course of time.
An extended version of selected papers will be invited to submit in the following journals. Details of the submissions shall be updated after the conference.